For over 23 years, Sharon Moline has provided physical therapy services in the Baltimore-Annapolis-Washington DC region.
Her early training in neurological physical therapy in combination with orthopedics has given her the unique ability to provide a more comprehensive approach in the care and treatment of her patients.
She has served as Chief of Physical Therapy for two established, multi-location clinics prior to becoming an independent practitioner.
She consistently attends continuing education courses in the following areas:
- Post Operative & Pre-Operative Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injuries (Related to Auto Accidents or other Traumatic Injuries)
- Balance & Vestibular Therapy
- Rehabilitation for Neurological Conditions
- Falls Prevention
- Correction of Postural & Gait Abnormalities
- Arthritis Management
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Injuries
Sharon enjoys working on younger sports-medicine athletes as well and has been providing care for local athletes. Her primary focus is detecting and correcting abnormal movement patterns which can lead to accelerated degeneration and painful conditions in certain cases. In her private time, she enjoys hiking, biking, horseback riding and travel.